National welfare in an open economy in the presence of foreign-owned factors of production
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emerson, Robert D., 1985. "Critical Issues In Agricultural Labor Markets," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Erik Lommerud, Kjell, 2001.
"Foreign direct investment, intra-firm trade and ownership structure,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 475-494, March.
- Konrad, K.A. & Lommerud, K.E., 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment, Intra-firm Trade and Ownership Structure," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 219, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Christian Dustmann, 2014.
"Selective Outmigration and the Estimation of Immigrants Earnings Profiles,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1402, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2014. "Selective Outmigration and the Estimation of Immigrants' Earnings Profiles," CESifo Working Paper Series 4617, CESifo.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2014. "Selective Outmigration and the Estimation of Immigrants’ Earnings Profiles," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014002, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional integration and foreign direct investment : a conceptual framework and three cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1750, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Multilateral disciplines for investment-related policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2138, The World Bank.
- Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & Thierry Verdier, 2007.
"Aid and trade,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 481-507, Autumn.
- Thierry Verdier & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2007. "Aid and Trade," Post-Print halshs-00754208, HAL.
- Thierry Verdier & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2007. "Aid and Trade," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00754208, HAL.
- SUWA-EISENMANN Akiko & VERDIER Thierry, 2007. "Aid and trade," Research Unit Working Papers 0709, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Aid and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry R. Clarke & Yew‐Knang Ng, 1993.
"Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Environmental Aspects,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(3), pages 259-273, September.
- Harry R Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1992. "Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Enviromnental Aspects," Working Papers 1992.21 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Harry R Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1992. "Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Enviromnental Aspects," Working Papers 1992.21, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Ignacio Amate-Fortes & Almudena Guarnido-Rueda & Agustin Molina-Morales, 2017. "Economic and Social Determinants of Human Development: A New Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 561-577, September.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Christian Daude & Ernesto Stein, 2002.
"The FTAA and the Location of FDI,"
Business School Working Papers
diecisiete, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto Stein & Christian Daude, 2004. "The FTAA And The Location Of FDI," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 281, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto H. Stein & Christian Daude, 2003. "The FTAA and the Location of FDI," Research Department Publications 4341, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Chapters, in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 71-98,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Olarreaga, 1998.
"Why Are Trade Agreements More Attractive In The Presence Of Foreign Direct Investment?,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(IV), pages 565-583, December.
- Olarreaga, M., 1998. "Why are Trade Agreements More Attractive in the Presence of Foreign Direct Investment?," Papers 97-003, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1998. "Why are trade agreements more attractive in the presence of foreign direct investment?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), pages 1-20, April.
- Khalil Jebran & Amjad Iqbal & Zia Ur Rehman Rao & Arshad Ali, 2018. "Effects of Terms of Trade on Economic Growth of Pakistan," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 53(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Espinosa, Alexandra M., 2006. "Dynamics, Welfare and Migration in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 1388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert, John, 2000. "Raw Materials, Processing Incentives And Foreign Ownership," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21866, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bijit Bora, 1994. "Discussion of 'Internationalisation, Trade and Foreign Direct Investment' and 'Japan's Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia: Its Influence on Recipient Countries and Japan's Trade Structure'," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.),International Intergration of the Australian Economy, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 1997. "Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rasiah, Rajah., 2014. "Economic implications of ASEAN integration for Malaysia's labour market," ILO Working Papers 994865243402676, International Labour Organization.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1988. "Foreign-Owned Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 76-88, March.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Matthew T. Cole, 2011. "Optimal tariffs with FDI : the evidence," Working Papers 201121, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jung Hur & Donghyun Park, 2004. "Welfare Implications of RTAs Within the WTO System in the Presence of FDI," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Blanchard, Emily J., 2010.
"Reevaluating the role of trade agreements: Does investment globalization make the WTO obsolete?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 63-72, September.
- Emily Blanchard, 2006. "Reevaluating the Role of Trade Agreements: Does Investment Globalization Make the WTO Obsolete?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1735, CESifo.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto H. Stein & Christian Daude, 2003. "El ALCA y el destino de la inversión extranjera directa," Research Department Publications 4342, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Brian R. Copeland, 1989. "Of Mice And Elephants: The Canada‐U.S. Free Trade Agreement," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(3), pages 42-60, July.
- Marzenna Weresa, 2001. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Poland's Trade with the European Union," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 71-83.
- Ivan Trofimov, 2021. "Income terms of trade and economic convergence: Evidence from Latin America," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 41-67, June.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2018. "Income terms of trade and economic convergence: Evidence from Latin America," MPRA Paper 87598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rui Esteves, 2011. "The Political Economy of Global Financial Liberalisation in Historical Perspective," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _089, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anil Lal, 1997. "Import Liberalization, Urban Unemployment, and Capital Mobility: a Welfare Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 21-37.
- Krishna, Pravin & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1997. "Necessarily welfare-enhancing customs unions with industrialization constraints: The Cooper-Massell-Johnson-Bhagwati conjecture," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 441-446, December.
- Lee, Chien-Hui & Lee, Jen-Yao & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2021. "Foreign Ownership and Optimal Discriminatory Tariffs under Oligopolistic Competition," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 74(1), pages 97-114.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson, Patrik, 2004. "Regional integration, foreign direct investment, and regional development," EIB Papers 5/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 1999. "Dynamic applied general equilibrium trade policy analysis in the presence of foreign asset cross-ownership," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 371-388, August.
- Emily J. Blanchard, 2009. "Trade taxes and international investment," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(3), pages 882-899, August.
- Alexandra M. Espinosa & Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza, 2006. "Dynamics, welfare and migration," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0602, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & KIYONO Kazuharu & YOMOGIDA Morihiro, 2020. "Emissions Trading and International Trade," Discussion papers 20080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Djajic, Slobodan, 1998. "Emigration and welfare in an economy with foreign capital," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 433-445, August.
- Springer, Katrin, 2000. "Do We Have to Consider International Capital Mobility in Trade Models?," Kiel Working Papers 964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- M.A.B. Siddique, 1997. "Economic development: Then and now," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Christis G. Tombazos & Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 2005. "A Neo‐Heckscher–Ohlin Model of Trade with Endogenous Production Patterns," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages 71-81, August.
- Kangoh Lee, 2005. "Absentee Ownership of Immobile Factors and Environmental Policies in a Federation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(3), pages 407-417, November.
- Rui P. Esteves, 2011.
"The Political Economy of Global Financial Liberalisation in Historical Perspective,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_089, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Rui Esteves, 2011. "The Political Economy of Global Financial Liberalisation in Historical Perspective," Economics Series Working Papers Number 89, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anil Lal, 2001. "Goods and factors liberalization under increasing returns to scale," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 115-131.