Critical Issues In Agricultural Labor Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/jaae/jaae.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schuh, G. Edward, 1979. "Floating Exchange Rates, International Interdependence, And Agricultural Policy," Staff Papers 13434, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Schuh, G. Edward, 1979. "Floating Exchange Rates, International Interdependence, and Agricultural Policy," 1979 Conference, September 3-12, 1979, Banff, Canada 182402, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L, 1981. "The Effects of Immigration in a Distorted Two-Sector Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(4), pages 626-39, October.
- J. Bhagwati & R. Brecher, 1978.
"National Welfare in an Open Economy in the Presence of Foreign Owned Factors of Production,"
224, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Brecher, Richard A., 1980. "National welfare in an open economy in the presence of foreign-owned factors of production," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 103-115, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.