EuroQol: the current state of play
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- ‘Preference-based measure’ is misleading – can we agree on something better?
by Nancy Devlin in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-08-12 06:00:08
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McTaggart-Cowan, H & Brazier, J & Tsuchiya, A, 2008. "Combining Rasch and cluster analysis: a novel method for developing rheumatoid arthritis states for use in valuation studies," MPRA Paper 29834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios & Tsuchiya, Aki, 2013. "Sick but satisfied: The impact of life and health satisfaction on choice between health scenarios," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 708-714.
- Bansback, Nick & Brazier, John & Tsuchiya, Aki & Anis, Aslam, 2012. "Using a discrete choice experiment to estimate health state utility values," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 306-318.
- McAllister, Susan & Derrett, Sarah & Audas, Rick & Herbison, Peter & Paul, Charlotte, 2013. "Do different types of financial support after illness or injury affect socio-economic outcomes? A natural experiment in New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 93-102.
- Michaël Schwarzinger & Jean‐Louis Lanoë & Erik Nord & Isabelle Durand‐Zaleski, 2004. "Lack of multiplicative transitivity in person trade‐off responses," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 171-181, February.
- Imai, Hirohisa & Fujii, Yoshinori & Fukuda, Yoshiharu & Nakao, Hiroyuki & Yahata, Yuichiro, 2008. "Health-related quality of life and beneficiaries of long-term care insurance in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 349-355, March.
- Garry R. Barton & Tracey H. Sach & Anthony J. Avery & Claire Jenkinson & Michael Doherty & David K. Whynes & Kenneth R. Muir, 2008. "A comparison of the performance of the EQ‐5D and SF‐6D for individuals aged ≥ 45 years," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 815-832, July.
- Al-Janabi, Hareth & Keeley, Thomas & Mitchell, Paul & Coast, Joanna, 2013. "Can capabilities be self-reported? A think aloud study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 116-122.
- Brazier, John & Roberts, Jennifer & Deverill, Mark, 2002. "The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-292, March.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, "undated". "Measuring Changes in Health Capital," Working Papers 2005-15, FEDEA.
- Golberstein Ezra & Hirth Richard A. & Lantz Paula M., 2012. "Estimating the Education-Health Relationship: A Cost-Utility Approach," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-27, March.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:4:y:1998:i:2:p:192-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Day, Brett & Pinto Prades, Jose-Luis, 2010. "Ordering anomalies in choice experiments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 271-285, May.
- John Brazier & Paul Dolan & Korina Karampela & Isabel Towers, 2006. "Does the whole equal the sum of the parts? Patient‐assigned utility scores for IBS‐related health states and profiles," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 543-551, June.
- Juan M Cabasés & Eduardo Sánchez & Francisco J Vázquez-Polo & Miguel A Negrín & Emilio J Domínguez, 2005. "Self-Perceived Health Status Of Schizophrenic Patients In Spain: An Analysis Of Geographical Differences Using Bayesian Approach," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0505, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra, revised 2005.
- L. M. Lamers & C. A. M. Bouwmans & A. van Straten & M. C. H. Donker & L. Hakkaart, 2006. "Comparison of EQ‐5D and SF‐6D utilities in mental health patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(11), pages 1229-1236, November.
- Parsons, Nick R. & Costa, Matthew L. & Achten, Juul & Stallard, Nigel, 2009. "Repeated measures proportional odds logistic regression analysis of ordinal score data in the statistical software package R," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 632-641, January.
- L. M. Lamers & J. McDonnell & P. F. M. Stalmeier & P. F. M. Krabbe & J. J. V. Busschbach, 2006. "The Dutch tariff: results and arguments for an effective design for national EQ‐5D valuation studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1121-1132, October.
- Gundgaard, Jens & Lauridsen, Jørgen, 2013. "Explaining the Sources of IncomeRelated Inequality in Health Care Utilization in Denmark," DaCHE discussion papers 2013:1, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- José‐María Abellán‐Perpiñán & José‐Luis Pinto‐Prades & Ildefonso Méndez‐Martínez & Xabier Badía‐Llach, 2006. "Towards a better QALY model," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 665-676, July.
- Jens Gundgaard & Jørgen Lauridsen, 2006. "A decomposition of income-related health inequality applied to EQ-5D," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(4), pages 231-237, December.
- Nick Bansback & Huiying Sun & Daphne P. Guh & Xin Li & Bohdan Nosyk & Susan Griffin & Paul G. Barnett & Aslam H. Anis, 2008. "Impact of the recall period on measuring health utilities for acute events," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(12), pages 1413-1419, December.
- van der Pol, Marjon & Ruggeri, Matteo, 2008. "Is risk attitude outcome specific within the health domain?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 706-717, May.
- Karen Gerard & Katharine Johnston & Jackie Brown, 1999. "The role of a pre‐scored multi‐attribute health classification measure in validating condition‐specific health state descriptions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(8), pages 685-699, December.
- Dolan, Paul & Stalmeier, Peep, 2003. "The validity of time trade-off values in calculating QALYs: constant proportional time trade-off versus the proportional heuristic," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 445-458, May.
- William Hollingworth & Richard A. Deyo & Sean D. Sullivan & Scott S. Emerson & Darryl T. Gray & Jeffrey G. Jarvik, 2002. "The practicality and validity of directly elicited and SF‐36 derived health state preferences in patients with low back pain," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 71-85, January.
- Dick Jonsson & José Ferraz-Nunes & Mikael Rahmqvist, 2002. "Socio-economic evaluation of mental health as a basis for financing health care in Sweden," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 107-118, May.
- Rand, Stacey E. & Malley, Juliette & Netten, Ann, 2012. "Measuring the social care outcomes of informal carers: an interim technical report for the Identifying the Impact of Social Care (IIASC) study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47520, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kharroubi, Samer A. & Brazier, John E. & Roberts, Jennifer & O'Hagan, Anthony, 2007. "Modelling SF-6D health state preference data using a nonparametric Bayesian method," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 597-612, May.
- Birch, Stephen & Gafni, Amiram, 2003. "Economics and the evaluation of health care programmes: generalisability of methods and implications for generalisability of results," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 207-219, May.
- Shaheen, Rubina & Lindholm, Lars, 2006. "Quality of life among pregnant women with chronic energy deficiency in rural Bangladesh," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(2-3), pages 128-134, October.
- Caitlyn T. Wilke & A. Simon Pickard & Surrey M. Walton & Joern Moock & Thomas Kohlmann & Todd A. Lee, 2010. "Statistical implications of utility weighted and equally weighted HRQL measures: an empirical study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 101-110, January.
- Conner-Spady, Barbara L. & Sanmartin, Claudia & Johnston, Geoffrey H. & McGurran, John J. & Kehler, Melissa & Noseworthy, Tom W., 2011. "The importance of patient expectations as a determinant of satisfaction with waiting times for hip and knee replacement surgery," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 245-252, August.
- José Nunes, 1998. "Economic evaluation of rehabilitation: The quality of life approach using EuroQol," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 192-201, May.
- Busschbach, Jan J. V. & McDonnell, Joseph & Essink-Bot, Marie-Louise & van Hout, Ben A., 1999. "Estimating parametric relationships between health description and health valuation with an application to the EuroQol EQ-5D," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 551-570, October.
- John Brazier & Aki Tsuchiya, 2010. "Preference‐based condition‐specific measures of health: what happens to cross programme comparability?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 125-129, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:107-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Böckerman, Petri & Johansson, Edvard & Saarni, Samuli I., 2011. "Do established health-related quality-of-life measures adequately capture the impact of chronic conditions on subjective well-being?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 91-95, April.