Trade liberalization and productivity dynamics: evidence from Canada
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnold, Jens M. & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011.
"Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms?: Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 136-146, September.
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms ? Evidence from the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4109, The World Bank.
- Stephen S. Poloz, 2016. "The Paul Storer Memorial Lecture—Cross-Border Trade Integration and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 16-20, Bank of Canada.
- Moon, W. & Pino, G., 2018. "The Absence of Dynamic Gains from Free Trade in Agriculture: Implications for the Governance of Agricultural Trade and Development," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275869, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David L. Rigby & Thomas Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2017.
"Plant exit and U.S. imports from low-wage countries,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 149, pages 27-40.
- Rigby, David L. & Kemeny, Thomas & Cooke, Abigail, 2017. "Plant exit and U.S. imports from low-wage countries," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 27-40.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny & David L. Rigby, 2016. "Plant Exit and U.S. Imports from Low-Wage Countries," Working Papers 16-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Godfrey Madigu & Luis A. Gil‐Alana, 2021. "What do productivity indices tell us? A case study of U.S. industries," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 4946-4978, October.
- Ben Tomlin & Loretta Fung, 2015.
"Exchange Rate Movements and the Distribution of Productivity,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 782-809, September.
- Ben Tomlin & Loretta Fung, 2010. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Movements on Heterogeneous Plants: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Staff Working Papers 10-25, Bank of Canada.
- Paul S. Segerstrom & Yoichi Sugita, 2015.
"The Impact Of Trade Liberalization On Industrial Productivity,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 13(6), pages 1167-1179, December.
- Paul S. Segerstrom & Yoichi Sugita, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Industrial Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4365, CESifo.
- Rubini, Loris, 2014. "Innovation and the trade elasticity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 32-46.
- Moritz Ritter, 2015. "Trade and inequality in a directed search model with firm and worker heterogeneity," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 48(5), pages 1902-1916, December.
- Don Drummond & Annette Ryan & Michael R. Veall, 2013. "Improving Canada's Productivity Performance: The Potential Contribution of Firm-level Productivity Research," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 26, pages 86-93, Fall.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2020.
"Old before their time: the role of employers in retirement decisions,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(5), pages 1198-1223, October.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2015. "Old Before their Time: The Role of Employers in Retirement Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5667, CESifo.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2016. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," Working Papers 569, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bello, Piera & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2015. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyoji Fukao & Koji Ito & Cristiano Perugini, 2019.
"A Microeconomic Analysis of the Declining Labor Share in Japan,"
ADB Institute Series on Development Economics, in: Gary Fields & Saumik Paul (ed.), Labor Income Share in Asia, chapter 0, pages 247-267,
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Koji & Perugini, Cristiano, 2019. "A Microeconomic Analysis of the Declining Labor Share in Japan," ADBI Working Papers 925, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kishi, Keiichi & Okada, Keisuke, 2018. "Trade Liberalization, Technology Diffusion, and Productivity," MPRA Paper 88597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rutzer, Christian, 2014. "A Theory of Trade Liberalization and Innovations with Heterogeneous Firms," Working papers 2014/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Moon, Wanki, 2018. "The Lack of Dynamic Gains from Trade in Agriculture: Implications for Governing Agricultural Trade," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266613, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Baldwin, John R. Lileeva, Alla, 2008. "Adapting to Import Competition: Effects of Low-wage Trade on Commodity Mix in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008054e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John Baldwin & Beiling Yan, 2011.
"The death of Canadian manufacturing plants: heterogeneous responses to changes in tariffs and real exchange rates,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(1), pages 131-167, April.
- Baldwin, John R. Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Death of Canadian Manufacturing Plants: Heterogeneous Responses to Changes in Tariffs and Real Exchange Rates," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010061e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lee, Hiro & Itakura, Ken, 2018.
"The welfare and sectoral adjustment effects of mega-regional trade agreements on ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-32.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2017. "The Welfare and Sectoral Adjustment Effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on ASEAN Countries," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Loretta Fung & Jen Baggs & Eugene Beaulieu, 2011. "Plant Scale and Exchange‐Rate‐Induced Productivity Growth," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 1197-1230, December.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li & Ralph Ossa & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2016.
"Accounting for the New Gains from Trade Liberalization,"
16-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li & Ralph Ossa & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2017. "Accounting for the new gains from trade liberalization," ECON - Working Papers 249, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Baldwin, John R. Lileeva, Alla, 2008. "Adaptation à la concurrence des importations : effets du commerce avec les pays à bas salaires sur le portefeuille de produits des établissements manufacturiers canadiens," Série de documents de recherche sur l'analyse économique (AE) 2008054f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Aslan, Hadiye & Kumar, Praveen, 2021. "Globalization and entrepreneurial entry and exit: Evidence from U.S. households," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 83-100.
- Movahedi, Mohammad, 2013. "Le commerce international, l’adoption de l’innovation et le choix de l’entrée-sortie à l’exportation des firmes [International trade, innovation adoption and export entry-exit choice of the firms]," MPRA Paper 44268, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- Hsieh, Chang-Tai & Li, Nicholas & Ossa, Ralph & Yang, Mu-Jeung, 2020. "Accounting for the new gains from trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2015. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Mega-Regional Free Trade Initiatives in the Asia-Pacific," OSIPP Discussion Paper 15E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li & Ralph Ossa & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2016. "Gains from Trade with Flexible Extensive Margin Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 22069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akinori Tomohara & Kazuhiko Yokota, 2013. "Who Gains from Foreign Direct Investment-Induced Technology Spillovers? Horizontal and Vertical Linkages," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(3), pages 312-324, September.
- Kishi, Keiichi & Okada, Keisuke, 2021. "The impact of trade liberalization on productivity distribution under the presence of technology diffusion and innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C).