Citations for "The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks"
by Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2006.
"Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia using Dynamic Factor Analysis,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
477, Society for Computational Economics.
- Cipollini, A. & Kapetanios, G., 2009. "Forecasting financial crises and contagion in Asia using dynamic factor analysis," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 188-200, March.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2005. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia Using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Working Papers 538, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 014, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Reiner Eichenberger & Sergio Rossi, 2004. "Die Deregulierung der Zentralbanken: Auf zu einem internationalen Markt für gute Geldpolitik!," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(III), pages 327-353, September.
- Bruinshoofd Allard & Candelon Bertrand & Raabe Katharina, 2005.
"Banking Sector Strength and the Transmission of Currency Crises,"
023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2005. "Banking Sector Strenght and the Transmission of Currency Crises," DNB Working Papers 032, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2003. "A Dynamic Factor Analysis of Financial Contagion in Asia," Working Papers 498, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Salvatore Dell'Erba & Emanuele Baldacci & Tigran Poghosyan, 2011.
"Spatial Spillovers in Emerging Market Spreads,"
IMF Working Papers
11/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the geography of international banking: the role of third-country effects," Working Papers 125, Bank of Greece.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2007.
"The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in South East Asia,"
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2008. "The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in Southeast Asia," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(6), pages 1215-1242.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2010. "Banking Sector Fragility and the Transmission of Currency Crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 263-292, April.
- Rossi, Sergio, 2004. "The enlargement of the euro area: what lessons can be learned from EMU?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 947-970, January.
- Michael Chui & Simon Hall & Ashley Taylor, 2004. "Crisis spillovers in emerging market economies: interlinkages, vulnerabilities and investor behaviour," Bank of England working papers 212, Bank of England.
- MARAIS Elise, 2004. "Indices de vulnérabilité au créancier bancaire commun," International Finance 0404001, EconWPA.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the Geography of International Banking: a case for spatial econometrics?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1081, European Regional Science Association.
- Inci Ã–tker & Karl Driessen & ZsÃ³fia Ãrvai, 2009.
"Regional Financial Interlinkages and Financial Contagion within Europe,"
IMF Working Papers
09/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Zsófia Arvai & Karl Driessen & Ínci Ötker-Robe, 2009. "Regional Financial Interlinkages and Financial Contagion within Europe," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(6), pages 522-540, December.
- Fabio Panetta, 2003. "Evoluzione del sistema bancario e finanziamento dellï¿½economia nel Mezzogiorno," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 467, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ruth Mateos de Cabo & Ricardo Gimeno & María Nieto, 2012. "Gender Diversity on European Banks’ Boards of Directors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 145-162, August.
- Dahl, Drew & Logan, Andrew, 2007. "The exposure of international banks to cross-country interdependencies: An empirical analysis of overdue claims," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 203-213, July.
- Stergios Leventis & Panagiotis Dimitropoulos, 2012. "The role of corporate governance in earnings management: experience from US banks," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 161-177.
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Sergio Rossi, 2004. "Monetary integration strategies and perspectives of new EU countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 443-469.