A Dynamic Factor Analysis of Financial Contagion in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2003. "A Comparison of Estimation Methods for Dynamic Factor Models of Large Dimensions," Working Papers 489, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2003.
"The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 727-754, 05.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2001. "The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 409, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cipollini, A. & Kapetanios, G., 2009.
"Forecasting financial crises and contagion in Asia using dynamic factor analysis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 188-200, March.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2005. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia Using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Working Papers 538, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2006. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 477, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 014, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial contagion; Dynamic factor model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-07-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.