The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2007. "The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in South East Asia," Working Papers hal-00918555, HAL.
- Carlos C. Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2008. "The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in Southeast Asia," Post-Print hal-00838543, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bystrom, Hans N. E., 2004.
"The market's view on the probability of banking sector failure: cross-country comparisons,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 419-438, December.
- Byström, Hans, 2003. "The Market’s View on the Probability of Banking Sector Failure: Cross-Country Comparisons," Working Papers 2003:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Byström, 2003. "The Market's View on the Probability of Banking Sector Failure: Cross-Country Comparisons," Research Paper Series 93, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gropp, Reint & Moerman, Gerard, 2004. "Measurement of contagion in banks' equity prices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 405-459, April.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2001. "Crises and contagion: the role of the banking system," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 241-260 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements," NBER Working Papers 7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Myron L. Kwast, 2002. "Systemic Risk and Financial Consolidation; Are they Related?," IMF Working Papers 02/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2003. "The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 727-754, May.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 145-168, June.
- Reint Gropp & Jukka M. Vesala & Giuseppe Vulpes, 2004.
"Market indicators, bank fragility, and indirect market discipline,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 53-62.
- Reint Gropp & Vesala Jukka & Giuseppe Vulpes, 2004. "Market Indicators, Bank Fragility, and Indirect Market Discipline," Finance 0411015, EconWPA.
- De Nicolo, Gianni & Kwast, Myron L., 2002. "Systemic risk and financial consolidation: Are they related?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 861-880, May.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew Worthington, 2004. "Transmission of returns and volatility in art markets: a multivariate GARCH analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 217-222.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2004. "Transmission of equity returns and volatility in Asian developed and emerging markets: a multivariate GARCH analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 71-80.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2009.
"The determinants of bank stock return's co-movements in East Asia,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1596-1601.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2008. "The Determinants of Bank Stock Returns' Co-Movements in East Asia," Working Papers hal-00916496, HAL.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2009. "The determinants of bank stock return's co-movements in East Asia," Post-Print hal-00844920, HAL.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1208-1218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elahi, M.A., 2011. "Essays on financial fragility," Other publications TiSEM 882f55bb-10dc-4e49-95ef-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hans Degryse & Muhammad Ather Elahi & Maria Fabiana Penas, 2010. "Cross-Border Exposures and Financial Contagion," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 10(Financial), pages 209-240.
- Soedarmono, Wahyoe & Sitorus, Djauhari & Tarazi, Amine, 2017.
"Abnormal loan growth, credit information sharing and systemic risk in Asian banks,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1208-1218.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Djauhari Sitorus & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Abnormal loan growth, credit information sharing and systemic risk in Asian banks," Working Papers hal-01558249, HAL.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Djauhari Sitorus & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Abnormal loan growth, credit information sharing and systemic risk in Asian banks," Post-Print hal-01564050, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_596_1215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.