Market Socialism: A Case for Rejuvenation
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fikret Adaman & Yahya M. Madra, 2012. "Understanding Neoliberalism as Economization: The Case of the Ecology," Working Papers 2012/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Socialist Calculation and Market Socialism," MPRA Paper 64255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1994. "Competitions of Socio-Economic Institutions: In Search of the Winners," Working Paper Series 422, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Francis O'Toole & Eric Strobl, 1995. "Compulsory Voting And Government Spending," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 271-280, November.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2006. "Markets vs. Government when Rationality Is Unequally Bounded: Some Consequences of Cognitive Inequalities for Theory and Policy," Ratio Working Papers 85, The Ratio Institute, revised 03 Sep 2006.
- Pranab Bardhan & John E. Roemer, 1994. "On the Workability of Market Socialism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 177-181, Spring.
- Miwa, Yoshiro & Ramseyer, J Mark, 2002.
"Banks and Economic Growth: Implications from Japanese History,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 127-164, April.
- Miwa Yoshiro & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2000. "Banks and Economic Growth: Implications from Japanese History," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-87, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chi, Wei & Wang, Yijiang, 2007. "Ownership, Performance and Executive Turnover," MPRA Paper 3545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos D.Ramírez & Ling Hui Tan, 2004.
"Singapore Inc. versus the Private Sector: Are Government-Linked Companies Different?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 510-528, November.
- Ling H Tan & Carlos D. Ramírez, 2003. "Singapore, Inc. Versus the Private Sector; Are Government-Linked Companies Different?," IMF Working Papers 03/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Dic Lo & Russell Smyth, 2004.
"Towards a re-interpretation of the economics of feasible socialism,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(6), pages 791-808, November.
- Dic Lo & Russell Smyth, 2002. "Towards A Re-Interpretation Of The Economics Of Feasible Socialism," Working Papers 119, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1997. "Allocation of Economic Competence in Teams: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 480, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chi, Wei & Wang, Yijiang, 2009. "Ownership, performance and executive turnover in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 465-478, September.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1999. "Institutions for the Selection of Entrepreneurs: Implications for Economic Growth and Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 510, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Feb 2000.
- Bertero, Elisabetta & Rondi, Laura, 2002. "Hardening a Soft Budget Constraint Through 'Upward Devolution' to a Supranational Institution: The Case of Italian State-Owned Firms and the European Union," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1995. "A Theory of the Soft-Budget Constraint," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 298., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chang, Chun & McCall, Brian P. & Wang, Yijiang, 2003.
"Incentive contracting versus ownership reforms: evidence from China's township and village enterprises,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 414-428, September.
- Chun Chang Yijiang Wang & Brian McCall & Yijiang Wang, 2000. "Incentive Contracting versus Ownership Reforms: Evidence from China's Township and Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 365, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alejandro Agafonow, 2007. "Los límites de la eficiencia económica en una sociedad democrática," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(16), pages 89-119, January-J.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Financial Accounting Measurement: Instrumentation And Calibration," Finance 0502001, EconWPA.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1994. "The Politics of Market Socialism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 165-176, Spring.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:44:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_eej.2016.5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1993. "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 83-102, Winter.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1997.
"Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why Is Good Money Thrown After Bad?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
43, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijang Wang, 1997. "Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why is Good Money Thrown after Bad?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 347., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sorin Burnete, 2008. "Pro-capitalism vs. Anti-americanism in 21st century Europe product in Romania," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1, pages 119-126, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:298744 is not listed on IDEAS
- George C. Bitros, 2003. "Firm Ownership and Economic Efficiency," Microeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, "undated". "Socialist Planning after the Collapse of the Soviet Union," Papers deposited by Authors _015, Post-Keynesian Archive.
- Ajit Singh, 1994. "Du plan au marché : la réforme maîtrisée en Chine," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 659-684.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2014. "Hayek versus the neoclassicists: lessons from the socialist calculation debate," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 12, pages 278-293 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Hart G., 1993. "Regional growth linkages in the era of liberalization: a critique of the new agrarian optimism," ILO Working Papers 992987443402676, International Labour Organization.