Citations for "Market Socialism: A Case for Rejuvenation"
by Pranab Bardhan & John E. Roemer
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1997. "Allocation of Economic Competence in Teams: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 480, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ajit Singh, 1994. "Du plan au marché : la réforme maîtrisée en Chine," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 659-684.
- Chi, Wei & Wang, Yijiang, 2007.
"Ownership, Performance and Executive Turnover,"
15302, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijang Wang, 1997.
"Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why is Good Money Thrown after Bad?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
347., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1997. "Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why Is Good Money Thrown After Bad?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 43, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1994. "Competitions of Socio-Economic Institutions: In Search of the Winners," Working Paper Series 422, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fikret Adaman & Yahya M. Madra, 2012. "Understanding Neoliberalism as Economization: The Case of the Ecology," Working Papers 2012/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Pranab Bardhan & John E. Roemer, 1994. "On the Workability of Market Socialism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 177-181, Spring.
- Chi, Wei & Wang, Yijiang, 2009. "Ownership, performance and executive turnover in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 465-478, September.
- Sorin Burnete, 2008. "Pro-capitalism vs. Anti-americanism in 21st century Europe product in Romania," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1, pages 119-126, December.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2006. "Markets vs. Government when Rationality Is Unequally Bounded: Some Consequences of Cognitive Inequalities for Theory and Policy," Ratio Working Papers 85, The Ratio Institute, revised 03 Sep 2006.
- Dic Lo & Russell Smyth, 2002.
"Towards A Re-Interpretation Of The Economics Of Feasible Socialism,"
119, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Dic Lo & Russell Smyth, 2004. "Towards a re-interpretation of the economics of feasible socialism," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(6), pages 791-808, November.
- Carlos D.Ramírez & Ling Hui Tan, 2004.
"Singapore Inc. versus the Private Sector: Are Government-Linked Companies Different?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 510-528, November.
- Ling Hui Tan & Carlos D. RamÃrez, 2003. "Singapore, Inc. Versus the Private Sector; Are Government-Linked Companies Different?," IMF Working Papers 03/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Alejandro Agafonow, 2007. "Los límites de la eficiencia económica en una sociedad democrática," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(16), pages 89-119, January-J.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1999. "Institutions for the Selection of Entrepreneurs: Implications for Economic Growth and Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 510, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Feb 2000.
- Miwa, Yoshiro & Ramseyer, J Mark, 2002.
"Banks and Economic Growth: Implications from Japanese History,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 127-64, April.
- Miwa Yoshiro & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2000. "Banks and Economic Growth: Implications from Japanese History," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-87, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chun Chang Yijiang Wang & Brian McCall & Yijiang Wang, 2000.
"Incentive Contracting versus Ownership Reforms: Evidence from China's Township and Village Enterprises,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
365, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chang, Chun & McCall, Brian P. & Wang, Yijiang, 2003. "Incentive contracting versus ownership reforms: evidence from China's township and village enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 414-428, September.
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Socialist Calculation and Market Socialism," MPRA Paper 64255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Francis O'Toole & Eric Strobl, 1995.
"Compulsory Voting And Government Spending,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 271-280, November.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1993. "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 83-102, Winter.
- Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, . "Socialist Planning after the Collapse of the Soviet Union," Papers deposited by Authors _015, Post-Keynesian Archive.
- George C. Bitros, 2003. "Firm Ownership and Economic Efficiency," Microeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1994. "The Politics of Market Socialism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 165-176, Spring.
- Bertero, Elisabetta & Rondi, Laura, 2002. "Hardening a Soft Budget Constraint Through 'Upward Devolution' to a Supranational Institution: The Case of Italian State-Owned Firms and the European Union," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hart G, 1993. "Regional growth linkages in the era of liberalization: a critique of the new agrarian optimism," ILO Working Papers 298744, International Labour Organization.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1995. "A Theory of the Soft-Budget Constraint," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 298., Boston College Department of Economics.