Measurement of Portfolio Performance Under Uncertainty
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christie-David, Rohan & Chaudhry, Mukesh, 2001. "Coskewness and cokurtosis in futures markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-81, March.
- Kathleen Walsh, 2015. "The investment horizon and asset pricing models," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 277-294, May.
- William L. Beedles, 1979. "Return, Dispersion, And Skewness: Synthesis And Investment Strategy," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 71-80, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Ndikum, 2020. "Machine Learning Algorithms for Financial Asset Price Forecasting," Papers 2004.01504, arXiv.org.
- Ayadi, Mohamed A. & Cao, Xu & Lazrak, Skander & Wang, Yan, 2019. "Do idiosyncratic skewness and kurtosis really matter?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Marshall, Andrew & Tang, Leilei, 2011. "Assessing the impact of heteroskedasticity for evaluating hedge fund performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 12-19, January.
- Jack W. Wilson & Charles P. Jones, 1981. "The Relationship Between Performance And Risk: Whence The Bias?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(2), pages 103-107, June.
- Modigliani, Franco. & Pogue, G. A., 1973. "A test of the capital asset pricing model on European stock markets," Working papers 667-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sainan Jin & Liangjun Su & Yonghui Zhang, 2015.
"Nonparametric testing for anomaly effects in empirical asset pricing models,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 9-36, February.
- Sainan Jin & Liangjun Su & Yonghui Zhang, 2014. "Nonparametric Testing for Anomaly Effects in Empirical Asset Pricing Models," Working Papers 09-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jean-Jacques Rosa, 1976. "Rentabilité, risque et équilibre à la Bourse de Paris," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(4), pages 608-662.
- Han, Xing & Li, Kai & Li, Youwei, 2020. "Investor overconfidence and the security market line: New evidence from China," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 117(C).
- Robert Faff & David Hillier & Justin Wood, 2000. "Beta and Return: Implications of Australia's Dividend Imputation Tax System," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(3), pages 245-260, December.
- Misund, Bard & Mohn, Klaus, 2014. "Exploration Risk in Oil & Gas Shareholder Returns," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/4, University of Stavanger.
- Russell, Judson W. & Brooks, Robert, 1998. "Managing college tuition inflation using a surplus framework methodology," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 257-271.
- Cristiana Mǎnescu, 2011.
"Stock returns in relation to environmental, social and governance performance: Mispricing or compensation for risk?,"
Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 95-118, March/Apr.
- Manescu, Cristiana, 2009. "Stock returns in relation to environmental, social and governance performance: mispricing or compensation for risk?," Working Papers in Economics 376, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2010.
- G. P. Diacogiannis, 1999. "A three-dimensional risk-return relationship based upon the inefficiency of a portfolio: derivation and implications," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 225-235.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Yi Tang, 2009. "The Conditional Beta and the Cross‐Section of Expected Returns," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 103-137, March.
- Adam Zaremba & Jacob Koby Shemer, 2018. "Price-Based Investment Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-91530-2, April.
- Amir Amelâ€ Zadeh, 2011. "The Return of the Size Anomaly: Evidence from the German Stock Market," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 17(1), pages 145-182, January.
- Andrei Salem Gonçalves & Robert Aldo Iquiapaza & Aureliano Angel Bressan, 2012. "Latent Fundamentals Arbitrage with a Mixed Effects Factor Model," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 10(3), pages 317-335.
- Dana J. Johnson & Richard E. Bennett & Richard J. Curcio, 1979. "A Note On The Deceptive Nature Of Bayesian Forecasted Betas," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 65-69, March.
- Adam Zaremba, 2016. "Is there a low-risk anomaly across countries?," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 45-65, April.
- Merton, Robert C., 1980.
"On estimating the expected return on the market : An exploratory investigation,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 323-361, December.
- Robert C. Merton, 1980. "On Estimating the Expected Return on the Market: An Exploratory Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2015. "Equally Weighted vs. Longâ€ Run Optimal Portfolios," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 21(4), pages 742-789, September.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2020.
"The CAPM, National Stock Market Betas, and Macroeconomic Covariates: a Global Analysis,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 787-820, September.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2018. "The CAPM, National Stock Market Betas, and Macroeconomic Covariates: A Global Analysis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0618, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 2013. "Mutual Funds," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1011-1061, Elsevier.
- Miguel Cantillo Simon & Nick Wonder, 2019. "An analysis of asset pricing models using out of sample data from the NYSE: 1900-1925," Working Papers 201904, Universidad de Costa Rica, revised Jul 2019.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M., 2002. "Economic implications of using a mean-VaR model for portfolio selection: A comparison with mean-variance analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1159-1193, July.
- Jacek Lipiec, 2014. "Capital Asset Pricing Model Testing at Warsaw Stock Exchange: Are Family Businesses the Remedy for Economic Recessions?," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-14, July.
- Gilles Boevi Koumou, 2020. "Diversification and portfolio theory: a review," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 34(3), pages 267-312, September.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:65:y:2015:i:1:p:84-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canova, Fabio & Marrinan, Jane, 1996. "Reconciling the term structure of interest rates with the consumption-based ICAP model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 709-750, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13772 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michaelides, Michael & Spanos, Aris, 2020. "On modeling heterogeneity in linear models using trend polynomials," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 74-86.
- Erwin M. Saniga & Thomas H. McInish & Bruce K. Gouldey, 1981. "The Effect Of Differencing Interval Length On Beta," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(2), pages 129-135, June.