Design the Financial Tool to Promote Universal Free Access to AIDS Care
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsoption design; AIDS; social choices;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-01-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-01-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .