New economy accounting : why are broad-based stock option plans so attractive?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Nellie Liang & Steven A. Sharpe, 1999. "Share repurchases and employee stock options and their implications for S&P 500 share retirements and expected returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yermack, David, 1998.
"Companies' Modest Claims about the Value of CEO Stock Option Awards,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 207-226, March.
- David Yermack, 1996. "Companies' Modest Claims About the Value of CEO Stock Option Awards," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-42, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Johnson, Shane A. & Tian, Yisong S., 2000. "The value and incentive effects of nontraditional executive stock option plans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 3-34, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting; US-GAAP; stock option programs;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.