Recent trade dynamics in Asia: Examples from specific industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2015.
"Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1682-1721, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Heiwai Tang, 2016.
"Domestic Value Added in Exports: Theory and Firm Evidence from China,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(6), pages 1402-1436, June.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Heiwai Tang, 2015. "Domestic Value Added in Exports: Theory and Firm Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 5614, CESifo.
- Kee,Hiau Looi & Tang,Heiwai & Kee,Hiau Looi & Tang,Heiwai, 2015. "Domestic value added in exports: theory and firm evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7491, The World Bank.
- Gladys Lopez Acevedo & Raymond Robertson, 2016. "Stitches to Riches? Apparel Employment, Trade, and Economic Development in South Asia," Working Papers id:10650, eSocialSciences.
- Drysdale, Peter, 1969. "Japan, Australia, New Zealand: The Prospect for Western Pacific Economic Integration," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 45(111), pages 321-342, September.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1964. "The Pattern of International Trade Among Advanced Countries," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 5(1), pages 16-36, June.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment; trade policy; business cycles;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2018-05-07 (China)
- NEP-INT-2018-05-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2018-05-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2018-05-07 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtowps:ersd201804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .