Effekte von Erhebungsart und -zeitpunkt auf studentische Evaluationsergebnisse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosemary J. Avery & W. Keith Bryant & Alan Mathios & Hyojin Kang & Duncan Bell, 2006. "Electronic Course Evaluations: Does an Online Delivery System Influence Student Evaluations?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 21-37, January.
More about this item
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:82012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .