Electronic Course Evaluations: Does an Online Delivery System Influence Student Evaluations?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11162-017-9452-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11162-016-9429-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Salomons & Maarten Goos, 2014. "Measuring Teaching Quality in Higher Education : Assessing the Problem of Selection Bias in Course Evaluations," Working Papers 14-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kifle, Temesgen & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2016. "What determines students’ perceptions in course evaluation rating in higher education? An econometric exploration," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 123-130.
- Lütkenhöner, Laura, 2012. "Effekte von Erhebungsart und -zeitpunkt auf studentische Evaluationsergebnisse," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 8/2012, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad & John J. Siegfried, 2015. "Research on Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 285-325, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:37:y:2006:i:1:p:21-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .