How the EU constructs the European public sphere: seven strategies of information policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik O. Eriksen, 2004. "Conceptualizing European Public Spheres. General, Segmented and Strong Publics," ARENA Working Papers 3, ARENA.
- Peters, Bernhard & Sifft, Stefanie & Wimmel, Andreas & Brãœggemann, Michael & Kleinen-Von Kã–Nigslã–W, Katharina, 2005. "7 National and transnational public spheres: the case of the EU," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 139-160, March.
- Philip Schlesinger, 2003. "The Babel of Europe? An Essay on Networks and Communicative Spaces," ARENA Working Papers 22, ARENA.
- Christoph Meyer, 1999. "Political Legitimacy and the Invisibility of Politics: Exploring the European Union’s Communication Deficit," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 617-639, December.
- Robert Ladrech, 1994. "Europeanization of Domestic Politics and Institutions: The Case of France," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Radealli, Claudio M., 2000. "Whither Europeanization? Concept stretching and substantive change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- George Kyris, 2013. "Europeanization beyond Contested Statehood: The European Union and Turkish-Cypriot Civil Society," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 866-883, September.
- Andrea Fracasso & Nicola Grassano & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2015.
"The Gravity of Foreign News Coverage in the EU: Does the Euro Matter?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 274-291, March.
- Fracasso, Andrea & Grassano, Nicola & Vittucci Marzetti, Giuseppe, 2014. "The gravity of foreign news coverage in the EU: does the euro matter?," MPRA Paper 55930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Aspinwall, 2009. "NAFTA-ization: Regionalization and Domestic Political Adjustment in the North American Economic Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1-24, January.
- Brüggemann, Michael & Sifft, Stefanie & Kleinen von Königslöw, Katharina & Peters, Bernhard & Wimmel, Andreas, 2006. "Segmented Europeanization: the transnationalization of public spheres in Europe ; trends and patterns / Michael Brüggemann; Stefanie Sifft; Katharina Kleinen," TranState Working Papers 37, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Tanja Börzel & Thomas Risse, 2000. "International Relations Theory and European Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Mark Aspinwall, 2009. "NAFTA‐ization: Regionalization and Domestic Political Adjustment in the North American Economic Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Brüggemann, Michael & Kleinen von Königslöw, Katharina, 2007. "'Let's talk about Europe'. Explaining vertical and horizontal Europeanization in the quality press," TranState Working Papers 60, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Ileana Tache & Cristina Neesham, 2009. "The Impact of the Europeanization Process on State-Industry Interaction in Romania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 17-36.
- Ömer UÐUR, 2016. "The Europranization of national Foreign Policies: The Examples og germany and France within the Framework of Ukraine Crisis," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 527-536, September.
- Mauro Tebaldi & Marco Calaresu, 2013. "Level of Europeanization and Policy Outcomes," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(2), pages 21582440134, June.
- Madalina-Stefania Dirzu, 2011. "The Europeanization Of Central And Eastern Europe," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(1), pages 49-54, March.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmkuhl, Dirk, 2000. "Under Stress: Europeanisation and Trade Associations in the Members States," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, November.
- Maria RAMMATA, 2017. "Public Administration And Global Governance: From National To International Competency Frameworks," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 45-61, September.
- Adrian Favell & Virginie Guiraudon, 2009. "The Sociology of the European Union," European Union Politics, , vol. 10(4), pages 550-576, December.
- Nicholas Clark & Timothy Hellwig, 2012. "Information effects and mass support for EU policy control," European Union Politics, , vol. 13(4), pages 535-557, December.
- Henrik Scheller & Annegret Eppler, 2014. "European Disintegration â€“ non-existing Phenomenon or a Blind Spot of European Integration Research? Preliminary Thoughts for a Research Agenda," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 2, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Stefanie Sifft & Michael Brüggemann & Katharina Kleinen-V. Königslöw & Bernhard Peters & Andreas Wimmel, 2007. "Segmented Europeanization: Exploring the Legitimacy of the European Union from a Public Discourse Perspective," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 127-155, March.
- Joanna Dreger & Aimé Heene, 2013. "European Integration and Europeanisation: Benefits and Disadvantages for Business," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 29, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Sophie Jacquot & Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Usage of European Integration - Europeanisation from a Sociological Perspective," Post-Print hal-01019642, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb597:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.