Has three decades of comparative public policy scholarship been focusing on the wrong question?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:04:p:1467-1487_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- James W. Shaw & William C. Horrace & Ronald J. Vogel, 2005. "The Determinants of Life Expectancy: An Analysis of the OECD Health Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 768-783, April.
- Achim Kemmerling, 2009. "Taxing the Working Poor," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13056.
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsässer, Lea & Rademacher, Inga & Schäfer, Armin, 2015. "Cracks in the foundation: Retrenchment in advanced welfare states," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 16(3), pages 4-16.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb597:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .