Financial calculations on the net
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Spandauer Str. 1,10178 Berlin|
Web page: http://www.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian M. Hafner & Wolfgang HÄrdle, 2000.
"Discrete time option pricing with flexible volatility estimation,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 189-207.
- HARDLE, Wolfgang & HAFNER, Christian M., "undated". "Discrete time option pricing with flexible volatility estimation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1439, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & HAFNER, Christian, 1997. "Discrete time option pricing with flexible volatility estimation," CORE Discussion Papers 1997047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Hafner, Christian M., 1997. "Discrete time option pricing with flexible volatility estimation," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,56, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Rabemananjara, R & Zakoian, J M, 1993. "Threshold Arch Models and Asymmetries in Volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 31-49, Jan.-Marc.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 1995. "The Garch Option Pricing Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 13-32. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:199742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.