Panama & Co: Implikationen für die Steuerpolitik
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guttorm Schjelderup, 2016.
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 168-189, February.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Ruud De Mooij & Michael Keen, 2016.
"Base Erosion, Profit Shifting and Developing Countries,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 72(3), pages 268-301, September.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Ruud A. de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2015. "Base Erosion, Profit Shifting and Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Braun, Julia & Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2015.
"Does exchange of information between tax authorities influence multinationals' use of tax havens?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Braun, Julia & Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2015. "Does Exchange of Information Between Tax Authorities Influence Multinationals' Use of Tax Havens?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113121, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Braun, Julia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Does exchange of information between tax authorities influence multinationals' use of tax havens?," SAFE Working Paper Series 89, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Shafik Hebous & Niels Johannesen, 2015. "At Your Service! The Role of Tax Havens in International Trade with Services," CESifo Working Paper Series 5414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shafik Hebous, 2014. "Money at the Docks of Tax Havens: A Guide," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(3), pages 458-485, September.
- J. C. Sharman, 2010. "Shopping for Anonymous Shell Companies: An Audit Study of Anonymity and Crime in the International Financial System," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 127-140, Fall.
- Weichenrieder, Alfons J. & Xu, Fangying, 2015. "Are tax havens good? Implications of the crackdown on secrecy," SAFE Working Paper Series 111, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
KeywordsSteuerhinterziehung; Steuervermeidung; Steueroasen; Briefkastenfirmen; Panama Papers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safepl:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .