The relationship between nurse staffing levels and objective and subjective quality of care: A panel data approach for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cook, Andrew & Gaynor, Martin & Stephens Jr, Melvin & Taylor, Lowell, 2012.
"The effect of a hospital nurse staffing mandate on patient health outcomes: Evidence from California's minimum staffing regulation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 340-348.
- Andrew Cook & Martin Gaynor & Melvin Stephens, Jr. & Lowell Taylor, 2012. "The Effect of a Hospital Nurse Staffing Mandate on Patient Health Outcomes: Evidence from California’s Minimum Staffing Regulation," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/283, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Augurzky, Boris & Bünnings, Christian & Dördelmann, Sandra & Greiner, Wolfgang & Hein, Lorenz & Scholz, Stefan & Wübker, Ansgar, 2016. "Die Zukunft der Pflege im Krankenhaus: Forschungsprojekt im Auftrag der Techniker Krankenkasse," RWI Materialien 104, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital quality; nurse staffing; patient satisfaction; mortality rate;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2018-01-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2018-01-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2018-01-08 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:rwirep:724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwiesde.html .