Report NEP-EFF-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Calligaris & Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: An Italian Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1520, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kailash Chandra Pradhan & shrabani Mukherjee, "undated". "Technical Efficiency of Agricultural Production in India: Evidence from REDS Survey," Working Papers 2017-161, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Sunder Ramaswamy & Abishek Choutagunta, "undated". "Export Performance, Innovation, and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 2017-159, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Zhang, Peng & Deschenes, Olivier & Meng, Kyle C. & Zhang, Junjie, 2017. "Temperature Effects on Productivity and Factor Reallocation: Evidence from a Half Million Chinese Manufacturing Plants," IZA Discussion Papers 11132, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Uwe Böwer, 2017. "State-Owned Enterprises in Emerging Europe: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," IMF Working Papers 17/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Mai Nguyen & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2017. "Investment climate, outward orientation and manufacturing firm productivity: New empirical evidence," Working Papers halshs-01618733, HAL.
- Rungporn Roengpitya & Nikola Tarashev & Kostas Tsatsaronis & Alan Villegas, 2017. "Bank business models: popularity and performance," BIS Working Papers 682, Bank for International Settlements.
- Augurzky, Boris & Bünnings, Christian & Wübker, Ansgar, 2017. "The relationship between nurse staffing levels and objective and subjective quality of care: A panel data approach for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 724, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- L. Di Matteo & Tom Barbiero, 2017. "Economic Growth and the Public Sector: A Comparison of Canada and Italy, 1870â€ 2013," Working Papers 069, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Balk, B.M. & de Koster, M.B.M. & Kaps, C. & Zofío, J.L., 2017. "An Evaluation of Cross-Efficiency Methods, Applied to Measuring Warehouse Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-015-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Berglöf, Erik, 2016. "European industrial policy — tapping the full growth potential of the EU," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68895, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Angelova, Vera & Giebe, Thomas & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta, 2017. "Does a Short-Term Increase in Incentives Boost Performance?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 60, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.