Governance Theory als fortentwickelte Steuerungstheorie?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendt, Claus & Dingeldey, Irene & Martens, Kerstin & Starke, Peter & Zimmermann, Jochen, 2007. "Der Wandel des Interventionsstaates," TranState Working Papers 50, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Uta Hohn & Birgit Neuer, 2006. "New urban governance: Institutional change and consequences for urban development," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 291-298, April.
- Philipp Pattberg & Johannes Stripple, 2008. "Beyond the public and private divide: remapping transnational climate governance in the 21st century," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 367-388, December.
- Zimmermann, Jochen & Volmer, Philipp & Werner, Jörg, 2006. "New governance modes for Germany's financial reporting system," TranState Working Papers 34, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Reinhard Steurer, 2013. "Disentangling governance: a synoptic view of regulation by government, business and civil society," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(4), pages 387-410, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgw:041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .