Striking deals: Concertation in the reform of continental European welfare states
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Höpner, Martin & Schäfer, Armin (ed.), 2008. "Die Politische Ökonomie der europäischen Integration," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 61, number 61.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kaiser, Lutz C., 2006. "The German Labor Market: Still Adjusting Badly?," IZA Discussion Papers 2215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ágota Scharle & Balázs Váradi & Flóra Samu, 2015. "Policy convergence across welfare regimes: the case of disability policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 76, WWWforEurope.
- Bernhard Ebbinghaus, 2009.
"Can Path Dependence Explain Institutional Change? Two Approaches Applied to Welfare State Reform,"
Chapters,in: The Evolution of Path Dependence, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ebbinghaus, Bernhard, 2005. "Can Path Dependence Explain Institutional Change? Two Approaches Applied to Welfare State Reform," MPIfG Discussion Paper 05/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005.
"The interaction of labor market regulation and labor market policies in welfare state reform,"
IAB Discussion Paper
200519, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005. "The Interaction of Labor Market Regulation and Labor Market Policies in Welfare State Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Reforming German Labor Market Institutions: A Dual Path to Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Johnston, 2011. "The Revenge of Baumol's Cost Disease?: Monetary Union and the Rise of Public Sector Wage Inflation," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 32, European Institute, LSE.
- Anna Zabkowicz, 2014. "Organized Economic Interests And European Integration: The Question Of (Neo)Corporatism," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(1), pages 7-20, March.
- Ebbinghaus, Bernhard & Eichhorst, Werner, 2006. "Employment Regulation and Labor Market Policy in Germany, 1991-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 2505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trampusch, Christine, 2004. "Sozialpolitik durch Tarifvertrag in den Niederlanden: Die Rolle der industriellen Beziehungen in der Liberalisierung des Wohlfahrtsstaates," MPIfG Discussion Paper 04/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kemmerling, Achim, 2007. "The end of work or work without end? The role of voters' beliefs in shaping policies of early exit," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2007-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2007. "The Gradual Transformation of Continental European Labor Markets: France and Germany Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 2675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe Croce, "undated". "Tax-benefits policies jointly run by the social partners: Labour market implications of the Bipartite Sectoral Funds," Working Papers 173, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Hassel, Anke, 1999. "Bündnisse für Arbeit: Nationale Handlungsfähigkeit im europäischen Regimewettbewerb," MPIfG Discussion Paper 99/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Culpepper, Pepper D., 2000. "The Sources of Policy Innovation: Sub-National Constraints on Negotiated Reform," Working Paper Series rwp00-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Trampusch, Christine, 2005. "Economic reform and the political economy of the German welfare state," MPIfG Working Paper 05/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Wintermann, Ole, 2005. "Generating Legitimacy for Labor Market and Welfare State Reforms: The Role of Policy Advice in Germany, the Netherlands, and Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 1845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:p0053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .