Taking capitalism seriously: Toward an institutionalist approach to contemporary political economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beckert, Jens & Streeck, Wolfgang, 2008.
"Economic sociology and political economy: A programmatic perspective,"
MPIfG Working Paper
08/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Jens Beckert & Wolfgang Streeck, 2015. "Economic Sociology and Political Economy: A Programmatic Perspective," Working Papers id:6403, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon Bolton & Knut Laaser & Darren Mcguire, 2016. "Quality Work and the Moral Economy of European Employment Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 583-598, May.
- Luigi Burroni & Maarten Keune & Guglielmo Meardi, 2012. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Economy and Society in Europe, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2011-01-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2011-01-30 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:1015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .