Report NEP-PKE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2011. "Fiscal Policy Effectiveness: Lessons from the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_649, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2011. "Fiscal Policy: Why Aggregate Demand Management Fails and What to Do about It," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_650, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "Property Rights and Externalities: The Uneasy Case of Knowledge," ICER Working Papers 02-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2011. "Economics for Human Rights," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Lawn, Philip, 2011. "Wake up economists! - Currency-issuing central governments have no budget constraint," MPRA Paper 28224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:10002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "Keynesian and Austrian Perspective on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Gregory A. James, 2011. "Finance and Growth in Africa: The Broken Link," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2010. "E pluribus unum? Varieties and commonalities of capitalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2010. "Taking capitalism seriously: Toward an institutionalist approach to contemporary political economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & EASAW, Joshy & SAVOIA, Antonio, 2010. "Inequality in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Development," CELPE Discussion Papers 116, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.