Fiscal Policy: Why Aggregate Demand Management Fails and What to Do about It
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Bell & L. Randall Wray, "undated".
"The War on Poverty After 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment,"
Economics Public Policy Brief Archive
ppb_78, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie A. Bell, 2004. "The 'War on Poverty' after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment," Macroeconomics 0404034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Bell & L. Randall Wray, 2004. "The "War on Poverty" after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_404, Levy Economics Institute.
- William Waller, 2008. "John Kenneth Galbraith: Cultural Theorist of Consumption and Power," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 13-24, March.
- Lesley J. Turner & Sheldon Danziger & Kristin S. Seefeldt, 2006. "Failing the Transition from Welfare to Work: Women Chronically Disconnected from Employment and Cash Welfare," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(2), pages 227-249, June.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2012. "Permanent On-The-Spot Job Creation—The Missing Keynes Plan for Full Employment and Economic Transformation," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(1), pages 57-80, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Demand Targeting; Aggregate Demand Management; Full Employment; Income Inequality; Poverty;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.