Economics for Human Rights
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics; Human Rights; Work; Cultural Freedom; Democracy.;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-01-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-01-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2011_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .