Vita consumenda oder Vita activa? Edmund Phelps und die moralische Qualität der Marktwirtschaft
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phelps Edmund S., 2009. "Refounding Capitalism," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-12, December.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1973. "Taxation of Wage Income for Economic Justice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 331-354.
- Edmund Phelps & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Culture and Openness," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and Openness, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Phelps Edmund S., 2006. "Understanding the Great Changes in the World: Gaining Ground and Losing Ground since World War II," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-25, September.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Money-Wage Dynamics and Labor-Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 678-678.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Population Increase," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(3), pages 497-518, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMarktwirtschaft; Wirtschaftsethik; Unternehmensethik; Ordonomik; Market Economy; Economic Ethics; Business Ethics; Ordonomics;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mlucee:201121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwhalde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.