Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Ishikawa, Tsuneo, 1975. "Family Structures and Family Values in the Theory of Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(5), pages 987-1008, October.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1977. "Education: Consumption or Production?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 569-597, June.
- Bowles, Samuel, 1972. "Schooling and Inequality from Generation to Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 219-251, Part II, .
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
- Brown, Charles, 1976. "A Model of Optimal Human-Capital Accumulation and the Wages of Young High School Graduates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 299-316, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2012. "Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1006.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993.
"Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment,"
Handbook of Population and Family Economics,in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995. "Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment," Papers 748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Hielscher, Stefan, 2011. "Vita consumenda oder Vita activa? Edmund Phelps und die moralische Qualität der Marktwirtschaft," Discussion Papers 2011-21, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2009. "Endogenous growth theory twenty years on: a critical assessment," Department of Economics University of Siena 559, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2009. "The optimum growth rate for population reconsidered," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 23-41, January.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999.
"Aging and Economic Opportunities: Major World Regions around the Turn of the Century,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1306, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Aging and Economic Opportunities: Major World Regions around the Turn of the Century," Research Department Publications 4180, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2012. "PAYG pensions, tax-cum-subsidy and A-Pareto efficiency," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 65-71.
- Alberto Bucci, 2009.
"Population, Innovation, Competition and Growth with and without Human Capital Investment,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1095, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2009. "Population, innovation, competition and growth with and without human capital investment," Departmental Working Papers 2009-46, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2006. "Edmund Phelps's Contributions to Macroeconomics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2006-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "El envejecimiento y las oportunidades económicas: las principales regiones del mundo al final del siglo," Research Department Publications 4181, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Pazner, Elisha A. & Razin, Assaf, 1980.
"Competitive efficiency in an overlapping-generation model with endogenous population,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 249-258, April.
- Elisha A. Panzer & Assaf Razin, 1977. "Competitive Efficiency in an Overlapping-Generation Model with Endogenous Population," Discussion Papers 283, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Frederic Tournemaine, 2008. "Social aspirations and choice of fertility: why can status motive reduce per-capita growth?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Homburg, Stefan & Gräff, Carsten, 1988. "Zur ökonomischen Begründbarkeit eines Familienlastenausgleichs," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 13-28..
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "PAYG pensions, tax-cum-subsidy and optimality," MPRA Paper 20219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian Simon, 1975. "The Welfare Effect of an Additional Child Cannot be Stated Simply and Unequivocally," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(1), pages 89-105, February.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2007. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population Reconsidered," MEA discussion paper series 07147, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:1:y:1968:i:3:p:497-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .