Consumer demand for fixed and mobile broadband
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.itseurope.org/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2013. "How will telecommunications bundles impact competition and regulatory analysis?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 530-539.
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012.
"How large is the magnitude of fixed-mobile call substitution? Empirical evidence from 16 Europen countries,"
23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012
60391, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "How large is the magnitude of fixed-mobile call substitution? Empirical evidence from 16 European countries," DICE Discussion Papers 49, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-28, June.
- AfDB AfDB, . "The AfDB Statistics Pocketbook 2011," AfDB Statistics Pocketbook, African Development Bank, number 301, 12.
- Lee, Sangwon & Marcu, Mircea & Lee, Seonmi, 2011. "An empirical analysis of fixed and mobile broadband diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 227-233.
- John DAVIES & Bronwyn HOWELL & Victoria MABIN, 2008. "Telecommunications Regulation, Regulatory Behavior and its Impact A Systems View," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(70), pages 145-168, 2nd quart.
- Srinuan, Pratompong & Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2012. "Fixed and mobile broadband substitution in Sweden," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 237-251.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.