The AfDB Statistics Pocketbook 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekman, Anna & Wallberg, Ola & Joelsson, Elisabeth & Börjesson, Pål, 2013. "Possibilities for sustainable biorefineries based on agricultural residues – A case study of potential straw-based ethanol production in Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 299-308.
- Johnson, Ari & Goss, Adeline & Beckerman, Jessica & Castro, Arachu, 2012. "Hidden costs: The direct and indirect impact of user fees on access to malaria treatment and primary care in Mali," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(10), pages 1786-1792.
- Onater-Isberk, Esra, 2016. "Environmental Kuznets curve under noncarbohydrate energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 338-347.
- Yue, Li, 2012. "Dynamics of clean coal-fired power generation development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 138-142.
- McDonough, Carol C., 2013. "Consumer demand for fixed and mobile broadband," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88485, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gómez, M.F. & Téllez, A. & Silveira, S., 2015. "Exploring the effect of subsidies on small-scale renewable energy solutions in the Brazilian Amazon," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1200-1214.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbspb:301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.