Wettlauf um die Zukunft : Technologiepolitik im internationalen Vergleich
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982.
"International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy,"
518, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Spencer, Barbara J & Brander, James A, 1983. "International R & D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 707-22, October.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Pavitt, K. & Walker, W., 1976. "Government policies towards industrial innovation: a review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 11-97, January.
- Wonder, Edward F., 1976. "Decision-making and reorganization of the British nuclear power industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 240-268, July.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Weiss, Frank Dietmar, 1984. "Das internationale Subventionskarussell: Dabeisein oder Abspringen?," Kiel Discussion Papers 98, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rothschild, Kurt W, 1973. "Military Expenditure, Exports and Growth," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 804-14.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1984. "The Relationship between Federal Contract R&D and Company R&D," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 73-78, May.
- Klodt, Henning, 1984. "Produktivitätsschwäche in der deutschen Wirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 376, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Henderson, P D, 1977. "Two British Errors: Their Probable Size and Some Possible Lessons," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 159-205, July.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-71, June.
- Keck, Otto, 1980. "Government policy and technical choice in the West German reactor programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 302-356, October.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Drath, P. & Gibbsons, M. & Johnston, R., 1977. "The super-computer project: a case study of the interaction of science, government and industry in the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 2-34, January.
- Norton, R D, 1986. "Industrial Policy and American Renewal," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-40, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.