Industrial Policy and American Renewal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Gornig & Jan Goebel, 2018.
"Deindustrialisation and the polarisation of household incomes: The example of urban agglomerations in Germany,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 55(4), pages 790-806, March.
- Gornig, Martin & Goebel, Jan, 2015. "Deindustrialization and the Polarization of Household Incomes: The Example of Urban Agglomerations in Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112894, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jan Goebel & Martin Gornig, 2015. "Deindustrialization and the Polarization of Household Incomes: The Example of Urban Agglomerations in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 755, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1995.
"Long-term trends in the World economy: The gender dimension,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1895-1911, November.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 53436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 54993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2001. "Relations between institutions and industrial policies," MPRA Paper 15129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Peter B. Doeringer & David G. Terkla, 1990. "Turning around local economies: Managerial strategies and community assets," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 487-506.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Industrial policy, collective action, and the direction of technological change," MPRA Paper 31917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul M. Romer, 1987. "Crazy Explanations for the Productivity Slowdown," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 163-210 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffy, Neal E., 2001. "The Regional Growth of Manufacturing: Markets, Wages, and Labor Composition," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(3), pages 255-276, Winter.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2011. "O conceito de produção na contabilidade social: uma contribuição crítica," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td434, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- J. David Richardson, 1989. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gornig & Jan Goebel, 2014. "Deindustrialization and Tertiarization and the Polarization of Household Incomes: The Example of German Agglomerations," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1172, European Regional Science Association.
- Klodt, Henning, 1994. "Deindustrialisierung als Wachstumsbremse?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2049, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- Klodt, Henning, 1988. "De-industrialization in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1364, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klodt, Henning, 1987. "Wettlauf um die Zukunft: Technologiepolitik im internationalen Vergleich," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 372, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:24:y:1986:i:1:p:1-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.