Establishing an expert advisory commission to assist the G20's energy transformation processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Löschel, Andreas & Großkurth, Philipp & Colombier, Michel & Criqui, Patrick & Xiangwan, Du & Frei, Christoph & Gethmann, Carl Friedrich & Gummer, John & Lecocq, Franck & Parikh, Jyoti K. & Sauer, Dirk, 2018. "Establishing an expert advisory commission to assist the G20's energy transformation processes," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-13.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duflo, Esther, 2017. "The Economist as Plumber," CEPR Discussion Papers 11881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo, 2017. "The Economist as Plumber," NBER Working Papers 23213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmonitoring; G20; energy transformation; impact evaluation;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2018-01-08 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:2017109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.