Transboundary pollution, R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and international trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2009.
"Transboundary pollution, R&D spillovers and international trade,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 235-250, March.
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2003. "Transboundary Pollution, R&D Spillovers and International Trade," Working Papers 2003.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Zaccour, Georges, 2014.
"Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers, Emissions Taxes and R&D Subsidies,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, now publishers, vol. 4(1), pages 41-58, April.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Zaccour, Georges, 2009. "Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers, Emissions Taxes and R&D Subsidies," MPRA Paper 16984, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 1999. "A Note on Endogenous Spillovers in a Non-Tournament R & D Duopoly," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-262, November.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2009. "Transboundary Pollution and Absorptive Capacity," MPRA Paper 17158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTransboundary pollution; R&D spillovers; absorptive capacity; international trade;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-03-30 (Game Theory)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.