Report NEP-CSE-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Tecu, 2013. "The Location of Industrial Innovation: Does Manufacturing Matter?," Working Papers 13-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "The properties of local knowledge bases and entrepreneurship: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1303, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Marco Bettiol & Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Grandinetti, 2013. "The Evolution of KIBS between Standardization and Customization: The Rise of Combinatory KIBS," DRUID Working Papers 13-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dinar, Zeineb, 2013. "Transboundary pollution, R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013. "Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201311, University of Turin.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Mrco, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Shareholder Value in Listed Firms: An Empirical Analysis in Five Countries (France, Italy, Japan, UK, USA)," MPRA Paper 45422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-045/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carolina Marín Cadavid & John J. García, 2013. "An Internationalization Model to Enter the Northern Triangle Market," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010635, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.