The Clean Development Mechanism, sustainable develpment and its assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, D-20347 Hamburg|
Web page: http://www.econstor.eu/handle/10419/20
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bode, Sven & Michaelowa, Axel, 2001. "Avoiding perverse effects of baseline and investment additionality determination in the case of renewable energy projects," HWWA Discussion Papers 148, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michaelowa, Axel & Koch, Tobias, 2001. "Glossary of international climate policy terms," HWWA Reports 208, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Daly, Herman E, 1974. "The Economics of the Steady State," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 15-21, May.
- Axel Michaelowa & Marcus Stronzik & Frauke Eckermann & Alistair Hunt, 2003. "Transaction costs of the Kyoto Mechanisms," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 261-278, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwware:264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.