Does size matter? Implications of household size for economic growth and convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Geloso & Vadim Kufenko & Klaus Prettner, 2016.
"Demographic change and regional convergence in Canada,"
AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1904-1910.
- Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Demographic change and regional convergence in Canada," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 49/2016, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Demographic change and regional convergence in Canada," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68999, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Smeeding & Gunther Schmaus & Brigitte Buhmann & Lee Rainwater, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates Across Ten Countries Using the LIS Database," LIS Working papers 17, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-142, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdivergence; convergence; long-run growth; changing household size; demography;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2018-04-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-GRO-2018-04-23 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2018-04-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hohdps:052018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhohde.html .