Health Economics of Genetic Distance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-846, July-Aug..
- Gonzalo Alvarez & Francisco C Ceballos & Celsa Quinteiro, 2009. "The Role of Inbreeding in the Extinction of a European Royal Dynasty," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(4), pages 1-7, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Simeon D. Alder, 2016.
"In the Wrong Hands: Complementarities, Resource Allocation, and TFP,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 199-241, January.
- Simeon Alder, 2010. "In the Wrong Hands: Complementarities, Resource Allocation, and TFP," Working Papers 018, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Lamia Kandil & Hélène Perivier, 2017. "La division sexuée du travail dans les couples selon le statut marital en France - une étude à partir des enquêtes emploi du temps de 1985-1986, 1998-1999, et 2009-2010," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Michelle Sheran Sylvester, 2007. "The Career and Family Choices of Women: A Dynamic Analysis of Labor Force Participation, Schooling, Marriage and Fertility Decisions," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(3), pages 367-399, July.
- Robert Kaestner, 1995. "The Effects of Cocaine and Marijuana Use on Marriage and Marital Stability," NBER Working Papers 5038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Cayla, 2021. "Le « vivre-ensemble » face au projet néolibéral," Post-Print hal-02961194, HAL.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Qin, Yu & Zhang, Weiwen, 2015. "Networked Leaders in the Shadow of the Market – A Chinese Experiment in Allocating Land Conversion Rights," Working Papers 250022, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2012. "A Matter of Weight? The Role of Spouses. Physical Attractiveness on Hours of Work," CHILD Working Papers Series 7, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Nancy Reichman & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan, 2004. "Effects of child health on parents’ relationship status," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(3), pages 569-584, August.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2013. "Second-order statistical discrimination," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 108-116.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Christopher Ruebeck, 2007.
"Colourism and African–american wealth: evidence from the nineteenth-century south,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 599-620, July.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Christopher S. Ruebeck, 2005. "Colorism and African American Wealth: Evidence from the Nineteenth-Century South," NBER Working Papers 11732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010.
Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 451-478, September.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2009. "Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0739, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Cristian Bartolucci & Francesco Devicienti, 2012.
"Better Workers Move to Better Firms: A Simple Test to Identify Sorting,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
259, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bartolucci, Cristian & Devicienti, Francesco, 2013. "Better Workers Move to Better Firms: A Simple Test to Identify Sorting," IZA Discussion Papers 7601, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Devicienti & Cristian Bartolucci, 2013. "Better Workers Move to Better Firms: A Simple Test to Identify Sorting," 2013 Meeting Papers 249, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristian Bartolucci & Francesco Devicienti, 2013. "BetterWorkers Move to Better Firms: A Simple Test to Identify Sorting," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 332, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Ananth Seshadri, 2003. "Is assortative matching efficient?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 475-493, March.
- Miriam Marcén & Marina Morales, 2019. "Live together: does culture matter?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 671-713, June.
- Jafarey, S. & Mainali, R. M. & Montes-Rojas, G., 2014. "The Anticipation Effect of Marriage on Female Education: Theory and Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 15/12, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Evan J. Miller-Tait & Sandeep Mohapatra & M. K. (Marty) Luckert & Brent M. Swallow, 2019. "Processing technologies for undervalued grains in rural India: on target to help the poor?," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 11(1), pages 151-166, February.
- Eugene Choo & Shannon Seitz & Aloysius Siow, 2008.
"The Collective Marriage Matching Model: Identification, Estimation and Testing,"
tecipa-340, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eugene Choo & Shannon Seitz & Aloysuis Siow, 2008. "The Collective Marriage Matching Model: Identification, Estimation and Testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 704, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ravi Bapna & Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Sarah Rice, 2010. "Vertically Differentiated Simultaneous Vickrey Auctions: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(7), pages 1074-1092, July.
- Lepinteur, Anthony & Flèche, Sarah & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2016. "My Baby Takes the Morning Train: Gender Identity, Fairness, and Relative Labor Supply Within Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ronald Mincy & Jennifer Hill & Marilyn Sinkewicz, 2009. "Marriage: Cause or mere indicator of future earnings growth?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 417-439.
More about this item
Keywordsinbreeding; genetic distance; health inequality;
All these keywords.
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2020-08-31 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/glabode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/glabode.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.