Re-thinking Immigrant Investment Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana M. Ferrer & Garnett Picot & William Craig Riddell, 2014.
"New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants,"
International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 846-867, September.
- Ferrer, Ana & Picot, Garnett & Riddell, W. Craig, 2014. "New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8682, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Don Drummond & Evan Capeluck & Matthew Calver, 2015. "The Key Challenge for Canadian Public Policy: Generating Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Growth," CSLS Research Reports 2015-11, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Dostie, Benoit & Li, Jiang & Card, David & Parent, Daniel, 2020.
"Employer Policies and the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13245, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie & Jiang Li & David Card & Daniel Parent, 2020. "Employer Policies and the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-34, CIRANO.
- Benoit Dostie & Jiang Li & David Card & Daniel Parent, 2020. "Employer Policies and the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap," NBER Working Papers 27096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanqiu Rachel Zhou & Lisa Watt & William D. Coleman & Evelyne Micollier & Jacqueline Gahagan, 2019. "Rethinking “Chinese Community” in the Context of Transnationalism: the Case of Chinese Economic Immigrants in Canada," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 537-555, May.
- Yigit Aydede & Atul Dar, 2017. "Is the lower return to immigrants’ foreign schooling a postarrival problem in Canada?," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Adserà, Alícia & Ferrer, Ana, 2016. "Occupational skills and labour market progression of married immigrant women in Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 88-98.
- Green, David A. & Riddell, William Craig, 2017.
"Is there a tradeoff between ethnic diversity and redistribution? The case of income assistance in Canada,"
CLEF Working Paper Series
10, Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo.
- Green, David A. & Riddell, W. Craig, 2019. "Is There a Tradeoff between Ethnic Diversity and Redistribution? The Case of Income Assistance in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 12098, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rupaleem Bhuyan & Daphne Jeyapal & Jane Ku & Izumi Sakamoto & Elena Chou, 2017. "Branding ‘Canadian Experience’ in Immigration Policy: Nation Building in a Neoliberal Era," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 47-62, February.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrant investor programs; immigrant investment funds; highly-skilled immigration policy; economic citizenship; financial citizenship; civic buyout; entrepreneur citizenship;
All these keywords.
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2017-04-16 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/glabode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.