New Horizons for Germany's Africa Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani & Verduzco-Gallo, Íñigo, 2014. "Globalization, Structural Change, and Productivity Growth, with an Update on Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 11-32.
- Dani Rodrik, 2016.
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Kappel, Robert & Pfeiffer, Birte & Reisen, Helmut, 2017. "Compact with Africa: fostering private long-term investment in Africa," Discussion Papers 13/2017, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Esther-K Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2011. "Business Environment and Growth Potential of Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Uganda," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 23(3), pages 352-365.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin, 2016. "Engagement der deutschen Wirtschaft in afrikanischen Staaten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 71.
- Tilman Altenburg & Wilfried Lütkenhorst, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14726, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivens, Sören & Kranzusch, Peter, 2018. "Subsahara-Afrika als Zielregion außenwirtschaftlicher Aktivitäten von kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen," Daten und Fakten 23, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Thiele, Rainer & Köster, Maximilian & Okoli, Ikechukwu & Rühmann, Friederike, 2018. "African economic development: what role can the G20 Compact play?," Discussion Papers 3/2018, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Mehler, Andreas, 2005.
"Major Flaws in Conflict Prevention Policies towards Africa. The Conceptual Deficits of International Actors' Approaches and How to Overcome Them,"
GIGA Working Papers
4, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Andreas Mehler & Hans-Christian Mahnke, 2005. "Major Flaws in Conflict Prevention Policies towards Africa. The Conceptual Deficits of International Actors’ Approaches and How to Overcome Them," Economic History 0508001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; German Africa policy; Compact with Africa; Marshall Plan with Africa; Cooperation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gigawp:303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.