Inequality and Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Mexico (1992-2002)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Lewbel, Arthur, 1996.
"Tax Reform and Welfare Measurement: Do We Need Demand System Estimation?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1227-1241, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1994. "Tax reform and welfare measurement: do we need demand system estimation?," IFS Working Papers W94/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Esquivel, Gerardo & Rodriguez-Lopez, Jose Antonio, 2003. "Technology, trade, and wage inequality in Mexico before and after NAFTA," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 543-565, December.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1998.
"A Simplified Model for Social Welfare Analysis: An Application to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 123-141, March.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1996. "A simplified model for social welfare analysis. An application to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81," UC3M Working papers. Economics 10427, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1997. "A simplidied model for social welfare analysis : an applications to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6026, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Card, David, 2001.
"Estimating the Return to Schooling: Progress on Some Persistent Econometric Problems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1127-1160, September.
- David Card, 2000. "Estimating the Return to Schooling: Progress on Some Persistent Econometric Problems," NBER Working Papers 7769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gladys López-Acevedo, 2004. "México: Evolution of earnings inequality and rates of returns to education (1988-2002)," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(2), pages 211-284.
- Héctor J. Villarreal, 2006. "An Intertemporal Comparison of Income and Welfare for Two Mexican Regions," Working Papers 20062, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Jul 2006.
- Jaeger, David A & Page, Marianne E, 1996. "Degrees Matter: New Evidence on Sheepskin Effects in the Returns to Education," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 733-740, November.
- Smith, Paula A. & Metzger, Michael R., 1998. "The return to education: Street vendors in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 289-296, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-08-05 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-08-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec05:3507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .