Report NEP-EDU-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernandez-Zavala, Martha & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris & Shapiro, Joseph, 2006. "Quality of schooling and quality of schools for indigenous students in Guatemala, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3982, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00086003_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Júlia Varga, 2006. "Why to get a 2nd diploma? Is it life-long learning or the outcome of state intervention in educational choices?," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0604, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 17 Jul 2006.
- Alessandro Goglio, 2006. "Getting Education Right for Long-term Growth in the Czech Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 497, OECD Publishing.
- Villarreal, Hector J. & Mehta, Aashish, 2005. "Inequality and Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Mexico (1992-2002)," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Gibbons, Steve & Machin, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2006. "Choice, Competition and Pupil Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 2214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alain Mingat, 2006. "Social Disparities in Education in Sub-Saharan African Countries : Gender, geographical location and family income," Post-Print halshs-00086473, HAL.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Ward E. Romp, 2006. "Ageing and Growth in the Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1740, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085893_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- François Orivel, 2005. "The Bologna process in France. Origin, objectives and implementation," Post-Print halshs-00086796, HAL.
- Marcel GÃ©rard & Fernando Ruiz, 2006. "Interjurisdictional Competition for Higher Education and Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petrakis, P.E. & Stamatakis, D., 2005. "Human capital, growth and convergence traps: Implications from a cross-country analysis," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.