Report NEP-HRM-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petrakis, P.E. & Stamatakis, D., 2005. "Human capital, growth and convergence traps: Implications from a cross-country analysis," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jan Sauermann, 2006. "Who Invests in Training if Contracts are Temporary? - Empirical Evidence for Germany Using Selection Correction," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Philippe Méhaut, 2006. "Knowledge economy, learning society and lifelong learning : a review of the French literature," Post-Print halshs-00085893, HAL.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2006. "Capital-Skill Complementarity And Steady-State Growth," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bläsi, Albrecht & Requate, Till, 2005. "Learning-by-Doing with Spillovers in Competitive Industries, Free Entry, and Regulatory Policy," Economics Working Papers 2005-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00086000_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hernandez-Zavala, Martha & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris & Shapiro, Joseph, 2006. "Quality of schooling and quality of schools for indigenous students in Guatemala, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3982, The World Bank.
- Júlia Varga, 2006. "Why to get a 2nd diploma? Is it life-long learning or the outcome of state intervention in educational choices?," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0604, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 17 Jul 2006.
- Villarreal, Hector J. & Mehta, Aashish, 2005. "Inequality and Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Mexico (1992-2002)," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jean Bourdon & Markus Frölich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2006. "Broadening Access to Primary Education: Contract Teacher Programs and Their Impact on Education Outcomes in Africa – An Econometric Evaluation for Niger," Post-Print halshs-00086003, HAL.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2006. "Choice, Competition and Pupil Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 2214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcel Gérard & Fernando Ruiz, 2006. "Interjurisdictional Competition for Higher Education and Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00080198_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Mingat, 2006. "Social Disparities in Education in Sub-Saharan African Countries : Gender, geographical location and family income," Post-Print halshs-00086473, HAL.
- K Blackburn & D Varvarigos, 2006. "Human Capital Accumulation in a Stochastic Environment: Some New Results on the Relationship Between Growth and Volatility," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 74, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.