Mehr Markt im Hochschulbereich: Zur Effizienz und Gerechtigkeit von Studiengebühren
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Kirstein, Roland, 2005. "Mehr Markt im Hochschulbereich: Zur Effizienz und Gerechtigkeit von Studiengebühren," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2005-05, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2004. "Are Higher Education Subsidies Second Best?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004.
"Estimating the social return to higher education: evidence from longitudinal and repeated cross-sectional data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 175-212.
- Enrico Moretti, 2002. "Estimating the Social Return to Higher Education: Evidence From Longitudinal and Repeated Cross-Sectional Data," NBER Working Papers 9108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Creedy, John & Francois, Patrick, 1990. "Financing higher education and majority voting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 181-200, November.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002.
"The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post--secondary Schooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 705-734, October.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," NBER Working Papers 9055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sascha Becker & Robert Fenge, 2005. "Gerechtigkeit und Effizienz nachgelagerter Studiengebühren," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(02), pages 16-22, January.
- Chapman, Bruce, 1997.
"Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 738-751, May.
- Chapman, B., 1996. "Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 350, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- von Weizsäcker, Robert K & Wigger, Berthold, 1998. "Risk, Resources and Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 1808, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boadway, Robin & Marceau, Nicolas & Marchand, Maurice, 1996.
"Investment in Education and the Time Inconsistency of Redistributive Tax Policy,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 171-189, May.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau & Maurice Marchand, 1992. "Investment in Education and the Time Inconsistency of Redistributive Tax Policy," Working Papers 860, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, R. & Marceau, N. & Marchand, M., 1996. "Investment in education and the time inconsistency of redistributive tax policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1219, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Jacobs, Bas, 2005.
"Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 2005-2035.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Jacobs, Bas, 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," CEPR Discussion Papers 3099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Jacobs, B., 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," Discussion Paper 2001-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia & Walde, Klaus, 2000. "Efficiency and Equity Effects of Subsidies to Higher Education," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 702-722, October.
- Robert H. Haveman & Barbara L. Wolfe, 1984. "Schooling and Economic Well-Being: The Role of Nonmarket Effects," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(3), pages 377-407.
- Lauer, Charlotte, 2000. "Enrolments in higher education in West Germany: the impact of social background, labour market returns and educational funding," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-59, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Willgerodt Hans, 2002. "Markt und Wissenschaft - kritische Betrachtungen zur deutschen Hochschulpolitik," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 53(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Philip A. Trostel, 1996. "Should Education Be Subsidized?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 24(1), pages 3-24, January.
- Heiner, Ronald A, 1983. "The Origin of Predictable Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 560-595, September.
- John R. Lott, Jr., 1987. "Why Is Education Publicly Provided? A Critical Survey," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 475-501, Fall.
- Gemmell, Norman, 1996.
"Evaluating the Impacts of Human Capital Stocks and Accumulation on Economic Growth: Some New Evidence,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(1), pages 9-28, February.
- Norman Gemmell,, "undated". "Evaluating the Impacts of Human Capital Stocks and Accumulation on Economic Growth: Some New Evidence," Discussion Papers 95/17, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- David Greenaway & Michelle Haynes, 2003. "Funding Higher Education in The UK: The Role of Fees and Loans," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 150-166, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mause Karsten, 2008. "Ist Bildung eine Ware? Ein Klärungsversuch / Is Education a Market Good? An Attempt to Clarify," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 59(1), pages 363-380, January.
More about this item
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:csledp:200501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fosaade.html .