Vertical integration, competition, and financial exchanges: Is there grain in the silo?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Foucault & Christine A. Parlour, 2004.
"Competition for Listings,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 329-355, Summer.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine a Parlour, "undated". "Competition for Listings," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & PARLOUR, Christine A., 1999. "Competition for Listings," HEC Research Papers Series 666, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine Parlour, 2004. "Competition for Listings," Post-Print hal-00481211, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Parlour, Christine A, 1999. "Competition for Listings," CEPR Discussion Papers 2222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine Parlour, 2011. "Competition for Listings," Working Papers hal-00599911, HAL.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2004. "The links between securities settlement systems: An oligopoly theoretic approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 585-600.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Tapking, Jens & Yang, Jing, 2006.
"Horizontal and Vertical Integration in Securities Trading and Settlement,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1765-1795, October.
- Jens Tapking & Jing Yang, 2004. "Horizontal and vertical integration in securities trading and settlement," Bank of England working papers 245, Bank of England.
- Koppl, Thorsten V. & Monnet, Cyril, 2007. "Guess what: It's the settlements! Vertical integration as a barrier to efficient exchange consolidation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3013-3033, October.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Tapking, Jens, 2007. "Raising rival's costs in the securities settlement industry," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 91-116, January.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Terrence Hendershott & Charles M. Jones & Albert J. Menkveld, 2011. "Does Algorithmic Trading Improve Liquidity?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Michael Halling & Marco Pagano & Otto Randl & Josef Zechner, 2008. "Where Is the Market? Evidence from Cross-Listings in the United States," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 725-761, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Shaofang & Marinč, Matej, 2016. "Competition in the clearing and settlement industry," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-162.
More about this item
KeywordsVertical Integration; Horizontal Integration; Competition; Trading; Settlement;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:201022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.