Tax Perception: An empirical survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerxhani, Klarita & Schram, Arthur, 2006. "Tax evasion and income source: A comparative experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 402-422, June.
- Werner Güth & Rupert Sausgruber, 2008. "Voting between tax regimes to fund a public good," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 287-303, October.
- Brannas, Kurt & Karlsson, Niklas, 1996. "Estimating the perceived tax scale within a labor supply model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 75-79, July.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; tax perception; literature survey;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-09-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-09-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-09-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:arqudp:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.arqus.info/ .