Report NEP-PBE-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fochmann, Martin & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Blaufus, Kay & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Weimann, Joachim, 2010. "Tax Perception: An empirical survey," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 99, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2010. "Optimal Income Taxation and Public-Goods Provision with Preference and Productivity Shocks," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "The Pareto-Frontier in a simple Mirrleesian model of income taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jason Aimone & Laurence R. Iannaccone & Michael D. Makowsky & Jared Rubin, 2010. "Endogenous Group Formation via Unproductive Costs," Working Papers 2010-15, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Shane Sanders, 2010. "Political Costs and Fiscal Benefits: The Political Economy of Residential Property Value Assessment," Working Papers 2010-16, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Marco Del Negro & Fabrizio Perri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2010. "Tax buyouts," Staff Reports 467, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Houben, Henriette & Maiterth, Ralf, 2010. "ErbSiHM 0.1," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 102, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Veblen’s Theory of the Leisure Class Revisited: Implications for Optimal Income Taxation," Umeå Economic Studies 812, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Stuart Landon & Constance Smith, 2010. "Government Revenue Volatility: The Case of Alberta, an Energy Dependent Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_23, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Takahiro Sato & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Decentralization, Democracy and Allocation of Poverty Alleviation Programs in Rural India," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2010. "The impact of profit taxation on capitalized investment with options to delay and divest," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 97, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Kevin J. Mumford, 2010. "Child Benefits in the U.S. Federal Income Tax," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1230, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2010. "On the optimality of optimal income taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jesse McConnell, 2010. "Institution [Un]Building: Decentralising Government and the Case of Rwanda," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/39, European University Institute.
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2010. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Iris Claus & John Creedy & Josh Teng, 2010. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income in New Zealand," CAMA Working Papers 2010-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dr. Imre Zoltán Nagy, 2010. "The Fight against income evasion in Hungary," Working Paper Series 1010, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- António Afonso & Hans Peter Grüner & Christina Kolerus, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: Do Financial Crises make a Difference?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/10, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.