Price structures in the market for long-distance voice telephony in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phlips,Louis, 1983. "The Economics of Price Discrimination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521283946, December.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Hulett, Joe R, 1973. "Joint Supply, the Taussig-Pigou Controversy, and the Competitive Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 369-387, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hehenkamp, Burkhard, 2002. "Sluggish Consumers: An Evolutionary Solution to the Bertrand Paradox," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 44-76, July.
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunications; price discrimination; peak-load pricing;
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluivr:61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wffrede.html .