Family-Friendly Work Practices in Britain: Availability and Awareness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forchini, G., 2002.
"The Exact Cumulative Distribution Function Of A Ratio Of Quadratic Forms In Normal Variables, With Application To The Ar(1) Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 823-852, August.
- Giovanni Forchini, "undated". "The Exact Cumulative Distribution Function of a Ratio of Quadratic Forms in Normal Variables with Application to the AR(1) Model," Discussion Papers 01/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Phillips, P C B, 1986. "The Exact Distribution of the Wald Statistic," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 881-895, July.
- Hillier, G.H., 1999. "The density of a quadratic form in a vector uniformly distributed on the n-sphere," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9902, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hillier, Grant, 2001. "THE DENSITY OF A QUADRATIC FORM IN A VECTOR UNIFORMLY DISTRIBUTED ON THE n-SPHERE," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 1-28, February.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1987. "Methods for Constructing Top Order Invariant Polynomials," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 195-207, April.
- Marsh, Patrick W.N., 1998. "Saddlepoint Approximations For Noncentral Quadratic Forms," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 539-559, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nick Bloom & Tobias Kretschmer & John Van Reenan, 2009.
"Work-Life Balance, Management Practices and Productivity,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in the Business Practices and Productivity of Firms, pages 15-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nick & Kretschmer, Tobias & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Work-life balance, management practices and productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4668, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nick Bloom & Tobias Kretschmer & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Work-Life Balance, Management Practices and Productivity," CEP Special Papers 16, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mumford, Karen A. & Smith, Peter N., 2007. "Assessing the Importance of Male and Female Part-Time Work for the Gender Earnings Gap in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 2981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-01-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:02/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .