A Profile of Obesity in Ireland, 2002-2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Green, Gary T. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Thapa, Janani R., 2017. "Green Space and Adult Obesity in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 201-212.
- David Madden, 2016. "Childhood obesity and maternal education in Ireland," Working Papers 201614, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2012.
"The Consequences of Measurement Error when Estimating the Impact of BMI on Labour Market Outcomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donal O'Neill & Olive sweetman, 2012. "The Consequences of Measurement Error when Estimating the Impact of BMI on Labour Market Outcomes," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n232b-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2017. "Mind the Gap: Revisiting the Concentration Index for Overweight," Working Papers 201722, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Etile, Fabrice, 2014.
"Education policies and health inequalities: Evidence from changes in the distribution of Body Mass Index in France, 1981–2003,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 46-65.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2014. "Education policies and health inequalities: Evidence from changes in the distribution of Body Mass Index in France, 1981-2003," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00978423, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsObesity; Body Mass Index; Decomposition;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:10/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.